Android application that measures, tells and logs progress of pushup workouts, using proximity sensor
License: GNU General Public License version 3 or later
Version 2014-01-08 without donation feature (46 kB)
Version 2014-01-08 with donation feature for Google Play (50 kB)
- There is plenty of useful information with both text and video at Scooby's Home Bodybuilding Workouts. Especially relevant are the pages on pushups and focus.
- You can add or remove one pushup from a set by long-tapping the set. When the last pushup is removed from a set, the entire set is removed. When all sets are removed the entire workout is deleted.
- Use the Export CSV feature to save a backup of your workout log. You can restore it later using the Import CSV feature.
Press the start button and let Pushup Buddy measure and tell your progress on your pushup workout, using the proximity sensor. It detects when you rest between sets and tells you when you have rested long enough and makes a list of all the sets. Workouts are saved in the workout log so you can compare them any time.
- Runs in background so you can can turn off the screen or switch to another application without interrupting the workout
- Saves all information about workout when stopped
- View list of workouts
- Edit workout
- Delete workout
- Import workouts from CSV
- Export workouts as CSV
- Share exported files to other applications such as Gmail
- Count workouts
- Delete all workouts